วันอังคารที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

SHINING IMAGE tea2 HUGE BLACK LEATHER JEWELRY BOX / CASE / STORAGE / ORGANIZER WITH TRAVEL CASE AND LOCK

I am so impressed with this jewelry box. The east compact, well made and not attractive Screaming "look at me I am a jewelry box. So I'm glad I have not found a box wooden jewelry in all stores that I have any magazine looking.I jewelry armoire that is big I hoped sator conde in a small box of jewelry. I bought this jewelry box that do not hesitant goal Collection returned. I was right. A Second have not a lot of jewelry but I have a lot of parts are here and Tues largest costume pearls and large bangle bracelets. drawers box that could not accommodate several of these pieces, even when parts have been themselves.I purchased by the box jewels for my wife thought it was a good price and that was really nice on the air. it is not what its cracked really be.Elegance par excellence. Hand-crafted of the finest sleekest black leather, innovative in design, delicious tone, this jewelry box features convenient compartments, unique fold out panel design for hanging necklaces and bracelets, adorable mini travel case, gleaming gold-plated clasps, and large capacity to hold even the largest jewelry collections, Showcase your collection in glamor and style in this timeless jewelry case. This large beautiful leather jewelry box features 4 separate sections (see picture). It can be easily closed with a snap (see picture) and secured with a lock. Inside lining is in light pink.

>>>Read More<<<
>>>More Detail<<<

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น